move koffice and abiword/gnumeric to extras?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jul 29 10:49:28 UTC 2004

1) Letts please not discuss every package, see my previous post
2) Gnumeric blows a big whole in oocalc when it comes to excell
compatibility. I get some pretty complicated excell sheets mailed here
at work and gnumeric handles them flawlessly where oocalc blows up.
I would even go as far as to advocate making gnumeric the default
spreadsheet!

Regards,

Hans

--