Kernel Stack Sizes

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Jun 18 21:52:25 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 20:08, Per Bjornsson wrote:

> Perhaps you can look at the Gatos drivers?

Yep, been there some time ago, I think it was early FC1 or late RH9
days.  I even packaged ati.2 (using the binary "distribution") and their
kernel-drm stuff, but eventually got tired of random lockups with them.

Anyway, maybe getting a bit offtopic, but my point a couple of messages
ago in this thread was that what I would like to have isn't doable with
the Radeon drivers that _ship with FCx_.  I remember seeing some posts
on some x.org lists that it may be possible to get the GATOS stuff
merged into x.org X11 in the future, but by the time that happens I will
probably have upgraded HW already...