FC3 ?

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sun Jun 20 13:46:20 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 12:13:01PM +0200, Martin Olsson wrote:
> Where can I find a release schedule for Fedora?

fedora.redhat.com (under participate)

> And when is FC3 coming out? Will there be any smaller releases before
> FC3? And finally, is the Windows/FC2 dual-boot bug fixed now?

FC3 test 1, 2, 3, ....
(There is always a sort of release in the rawhide directory but thats often
 'whatever compiled yesterday' so not really a release.

For FC2 various things have been released as errata including a boot disk
for the problem ASUS boards. The bug where a tiny number of people had to
fix up the windows partition data after install isn't one we can fix that
way