Not sure how to file this bug

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 16 19:59:27 UTC 2004

Before the below trace back, it is definitely in clamav, but I am not
seem to see the files in clamav source code, are these known to you?

[Switching to Thread -150235456 (LWP 10936)]
0x00e93dc8 in __gmpz_set_str (x=0xfeece860, str=0x58eb9e "", base=10)
    at ../../mpz/set_str.c:133
133     ../../mpz/set_str.c: No such file or directory.
        in ../../mpz/set_str.c
(gdb) back
#0  0x00e93dc8 in __gmpz_set_str (x=0xfeece860, str=0x58eb9e "",
base=10)
    at ../../mpz/set_str.c:133
#1  0x00e8f4a3 in __gmpz_init_set_str (x=0xfeece860, str=0xea52e0 "",
    base=15356640) at ../../mpz/iset_str.c:45