Gnome 2.6.1 and FC2

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sat May 1 19:25:37 UTC 2004

On Sat, 1 May 2004, Chris Chabot wrote:

>Oh while building gnome 2.6.1 packages (for my own use really, process
>is easy enough, update .spec and download new .tar.bz2's) i noticed that
>the current fedora gnome 2.6.0 already has a lot of patches downported
>from 2.6.1 (and a few of the 2.6.1 patches actually come from fedora
>development)
>
>The difference between 'fedora gnome 2.6.0' and 'gnome 2.6.1' isnt as
>big as you would/might think.

The big difference is usually translations and similar items that have
to be redone when version numbers change. Sometimes it is something
small.. sometimes it is something ugly.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- You should consider any operational computer to be a security problem --