k3b as default CD burner

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed May 5 18:01:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 13:59, Pyroman[FO] wrote:
> I understand that, but why isn't it included in the default install as
> the default burner?  Are there any reasons other than "We don't like KDE"?

to be brutally honest - k3b is great. It's a whole lot ahead of gtoaster
in terms of flexibility and obviousness of use.

I install it on my gnome systems b/c chances are I'll need the kde stuff
anyway.

It probably doesn't need to be in the gnome default for burning b/c
gnome has nautilus cd burning for a lot of tasks.

but k3b is darned nice.

-sv