Request for Packages in Fedora Core 3

David Le Sage dlesage at iprimus.com.au
Sun May 23 09:55:18 UTC 2004

Hello All,

I am really enjoying my use fo Fedora Core 2.  To make the next release
even better, I humbly request the following packages be considered for
inclusion:

Scribus - The first modern DTP package for Linux.  This is an
essential 	for myself and many others moving from commercial
operating 		systems.  More than any other package, I would love to see
this included.  It will help you win converts...

KIllustrator or Sketch - Vector graphics would be very good.  I
understand one of these products has as much functionality as GIMP but I
am not sure which.  Open Office's drawings do not suffice.

Ardour or Audacity for audio manipulation.

Please keep up the excellent work.

Regards,

David