Call for Discussion: Summary document concerning Prevention andRecovery of XP Dual Boot Problems

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Wed May 26 20:50:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 10:57 -0400, Brad Smith wrote:

> I've got to agree with Seth there. My job at Red Hat has nothing to do
> with development and I have no special access to anything to do with
> Fedora.

Agreed, sort of wasn't meant in the way it sounded, read below.

> Jeff, though I wish he'd been more polite about it, was correct
> in that I should have checked to see if there had been any more news
> (sure enough, the bug still exists in mdk10).

I think I was just a little ticked at the way he did/said it and not
being more polite as you pointed out.

> That said, this thread is getting focused on a relatively unimportant
> part of my post (IMO) and ignoring where I *was* trying to "move the
> discussion forward"

Also agree and sorry to everyone for even bringing it up :(

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"