rawhide report: 20041106 changes

Mon Nov 8 19:32:11 UTC 2004

Le lundi 08 novembre 2004 à 13:20 -0600, Otto Haliburton a écrit :

> [...]

And the right thing is to keep FC "pure" (I say this while contributing
to a sister project jpackage which has to deal with murky licences)

Keep dubious packages out of core. That's why RH had "extra" CD's before
and we have fedora.us/livna.org now. The nice thing about this method is
people know some apps are borderline, so usually extra apps have a short
lifespan.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot