PPC

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Tue Nov 9 14:32:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 15:20 +0100, Markus Nicolussi wrote:

> when will the PPC platform be officially supported by Fedora? Is there a
> official group behind the PPC devel tree on the FC server? How can i
> participate, if there is. The FC homepage doesn't tell me much...

A mailing list:

An install guide:
	http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/ibook/fedorappc.html

An IRC channel:
	Freenode, #fedora-ppc

Some active trees:
	http://fedoraproject.org/fedorappc/

Its not "officially" "supported"[1] by the Fedora Project (yet), no

[1] - Fedora Core itself, on x86/x86_64 isn't "supported"
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi