Problem with gnome-terminal session restore

Ray Strode rstrode at redhat.com
Sun Nov 14 21:45:40 UTC 2004

Hi Bernd,

> I've a problem with gnome-terminal not restoring its size properly after
> sesssion-save, logout and login. Every time I get gnome-terminals of
> different sizes. Sometimes the size is ok and sometime not. I initially
> reported this problem over a year ago as bug #109486. Some other users
> seem to have the same issue.
>
> The bug is assinged to Ray Strode (rstrode at redhat.com) but still sits in
> new state.

Sorry for the delay.  I've spent the last week or so going through and
cleaning out old bugs, but I hadn't gotten to yours yet.  In the future,
if you'd like a status update just post a message in the bug report
asking for one.  I will receive an email with your bug comment and that
will bring your bug to my attention.

--Ray Strode