FC4 wishes

Ralf Ertzinger fedora-devel at camperquake.de
Tue Nov 16 22:08:23 UTC 2004

Hi.

"Trever L. Adams" <tadams-lists at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> Please, see my response to Sean. This is about problems I have had with
> gdm and the fact I would like to change languages within a session,
> which currently is not possible for reasons I state in that email.

Well, why didn't you say so in your first session. Changing the language
within a running session (for single programs) would be nice, agreed.
Given the multiple ways a program can be started (and the way the programs
determine the language to be used) this might turn out to be tricky.

--
Extract from a customer complaint letter sent to The Body Shop...
    "I recently shampooed my pet rabbit with Body Shop shampoo. Its eyes