bugzilla.fedora.us down

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 16:20:55 UTC 2004

On 11/18/2004 07:44:41 AM, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 09:53:22AM -0500, Toshio wrote:
> > Anyone care to give us an update on Fedora Extras (Official)
> status?
>  It
> > seems we get a status report near the start of every FC cycle
> saying
> > it'll be here soon.  The last one, IIRC, said the hardware would be
> > installed shortly.
>
> Just an update on the FC3 rebuild status would be extremely
> helpful...

While I too eagerly await their packages, I seem to recall that there
was some flooding at their facility not too long ago, and that *may* be
part of the problem (I don't know).

In the mean time, it seems that most fc2 src.rpm packages do compile in
fc3 with just a --rebuild, and when they don't - ubuntu or
linuxfromscratch or one of those often have patches that resolve the
issue (gcc 34 mostly)