FC3 PPC development tree / installing FC3 on B&W PowerMacG3

mcwimpy at gmx.at mcwimpy at gmx.at
Thu Nov 25 12:26:57 UTC 2004

Hello everybody!

I promised u to send u my test report for the PowerMacG3. unfortunately i
could do nothing the whole week, because i have to download a boot.iso and
somehow there is no! I look every day 2 times at this
sites

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/ppc/images/mac/
http://ftp.uni-koeln.de//mirrors/fedora/core/development/ppc/images/mac/

and hope this changes. What's the problem? Can i help somehow? When can i
download a CD boot image. Or how can i make a bootable DVD?

ciao, nico.

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!