Fedora Extras for FC3?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Mon Nov 29 12:34:16 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 16:47 +0800, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 20:57 -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > > This is old news, read the archives of the list.
> >
> > Old news to those who subscribe to this list.  It might be more
> > effective to just put a blurb about Extras on the webpage.  Even a
> > simple link to the post in the archives would suffice.  Any webmasters
> > listening out there?
>
> Actually, it's been on the Wiki for quite some time:
>
> 	http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraHOWTO
>
> And I just fixed the other copy of the wiki (the new wiki) too:
>
> 	http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/wiki/index.cgi/Extras_2fFedoraHOWTO
>
> So, its been on the website

The fedora.us website, sure.  But where is the link to the wiki from the
fedora.redhat.com site?  I'm thinking like a total newbie here...

It's probably not worth arguing over.  I've asked for the CVS section of
the fedora.redhat.com website to be updated before to just reflect that
CVS access isn't available as of FC2, and that didn't happen either.

josh