FC2 kernel quality

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Fri Oct 1 09:25:58 UTC 2004

It wasn't a so big problem THEN - all i did was download a new kernel
RPM from the ndiswrapper side with 8k stacks disabled.

*pof* nVidia!

But this udev stuff would be worse to work around...
=> my main machine will stay on fc2 untill nvidia drivers work with fc3.
BTW pissing off nvidia isn't such a good idea either. Not that i oppose
udev, but you get the idea. Please not break the drivers for fun. Not
that i think you do.

Kyrre