YasT for Fedora Core

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 20:20:15 UTC 2004

> gopinaths wrote:
> > Since YasT is GPL (well is it?  ) , then it would be nice if fedora
> > has the same or something like it
> > so what say you?
>
> Sounds like a good candidate for Fedora Extras...

Actually, that's a point that I would hope everybody would try to get:
If it's not already in Fedora Extras, then it is certainly not a candidate
for Fedora Core.  If you like something, get it into Fedora Extras.  If you
like something in Fedora Extras a lot, you might come here with an argument
that begins with, "People have been using Frobozz happily in Fedora Extras
for a while now, and ..."

Thanks,
Roland