Telnet doesn't work in FC3test2

vallimar at sexorcisto.net vallimar at sexorcisto.net
Wed Oct 6 23:48:32 UTC 2004

This is actually caused by the util-linux-2.12a-pamstart.patch
in the util-linux rpm.  It seems to want to use 'remote' instead
of 'login'.  No idea why or how exactly that works.  Making a
copy of /etc/pam.d/login to /etc/pam.d/remote might work, though
I honestly have no idea, I just recompiled it with that patch
disabled.