gnome-volume-manager blank CD defaults

Marius Andreiana mandreiana at rdslink.ro
Thu Oct 7 16:36:30 UTC 2004

A problem I noticed: I've set gnome-volume-manager to open k3b instead
of burn://
When burning 1st CD it went ok. When inserting the 2nd CD, k3b is opened
again although it was already open. Could it check first if the
application specified by user is already running?

Maybe this solves multiple burn:// folders too.
I don't know how to check in a reliable way if the application is
already running. ps aux|grep username|grep <application> works usually,
but it's ugly. It won't work for burn://

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania