gnome-volume-manager blank CD defaults

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Thu Oct 7 17:51:44 UTC 2004

That is a problem i have noticed with several programs. They should
really check if they are already running.

God know how many times i have started a (borked) extra-evolution
because i forgot i had another one open at another desktop - hitting the
evo icon should really just bring foreward the evo already on-line