Stateless Linux: errors in scripts

Petr Kolar Petr.Kolar at vslib.cz
Fri Oct 8 12:21:49 UTC 2004

    Hello

When trying to install diskless stations with Stateless Linux I discovered
the Python scripts from stateless-*0.20-1 (e.g. stateless-clients.py) have
errors in calls of getopt.getopt, so the scripts don't accept arguments of
long command-line options. Therefore users must find and use short option
names.

I'm not familiar with Python, but it seems it is necessary to add
an `=' character to the end of every option with long name, which takes an
argument (e.g. "configuration=" and "snapshot=" in stateless-clients.py) in
getopt.getopt call to correct the scripts.

My question: Where to set information about NFS location needed in
statelessGenPXEConfig.py?

With regards
--
                          ***  Petr Kolar  ***
   Department of Applied Informatics, Technical University of Liberec