Default browser of FC3?

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Sun Oct 10 04:12:28 UTC 2004

Le samedi 09 octobre 2004 à 23:09 -0400, Ricardo Veguilla a écrit :
> On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 04:11 +0200, Matias Féliciano wrote:
> > Le samedi 09 octobre 2004 à 19:11 -0400, Ricardo Veguilla a écrit :
>
> > I think epiphany is a good browser but miss some strong features :
> > - better bookmark
>
> What you mean by better? epiphany's bookmarks system is more flexible
> than the traditional hierarchical bookmarks system provided by most
> other browsers.

Anyway, I can live without "traditional hierarchical bookmarks".

> > - blocking popup
>
> provided by epiphany-extensions

Sorry. I find it.

> > - encrypted password
>
> what do you mean by "encrypted password"? you mean like gnome-keyring
> support?  or a password manager?

I mean a password manager with a master password.
I don't know if gnome-keyring can do the trick.

Don't get me wrong. I think epiphany is the best for the default
browser.
But the reason "epiphany is tight to Gnome" is not enough to set it as
the default browser.
And the reason "Firefox is not tight to Gnome" is not enough to refuse