Default browser of FC3? (*HATE* windows!) (OT)

Bryan Clark bclark at redhat.com
Sun Oct 10 21:28:57 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 21:33 +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> søn, 10.10.2004 kl. 17.18 skrev Christopher Aillon:
> > Toshio wrote:
> >
> > > I heard someone mention built-in popup blocking in Firefox.  Is there
> > > equivalent functionality for Epiphany that we do/can ship?  Any other
> > > features that one browser or the other has that people will miss when
> > > they have to use IE on Windows?
> >
> > Epiphany has popup blocking.  It's just disabled by default right now.
>
> And it has no "select which printer things should come out from". Which
> reminds me of an recent episode with the windows printing system:

Subject: Multiple printers support
Hi,

I committed support for multiple printers in cvs (both on the stable
branch and on head). Now you can select the printer from a combo box.
This should also allow to use the xprint backend when available (Debian
for example). Test and bug reports would be very welcome.

If no problems shows, tomorrow I'll probably release 1.4.4.

Marco

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/epiphany-list/2004-October/msg00016.html