More sound problems

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Wed Oct 20 01:00:17 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 23:04 +0000, Louis Garcia wrote:
> After rawhide update 10/19 I can't get sound out of my box. Any ideas?
>
> --Louis

rawhide report 20041019 shows updates to:
gnome-media
gnome-volume-manager
selinux-policy-targeted
udev

Start with looking at your mixer volumes, devices, perms, selinux
audits.. I have seen any loss of sound from these, so I would think
configuration first.

btw: there really is nothing to guarantee this is all you updated, just
because thats what changed on rawhide.. so check your update logs for
what changed.

--
Andrew Farris (lordmorgul) <andrew at andrewfarris.com>
- CPE student, Cal Poly SLO, pgp keyid 4430F405 pgp.mit.edu