FC3 release candidate tree - try it, you'll possibly like it!

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Fri Oct 22 23:07:49 UTC 2004

Le vendredi 22 octobre 2004 à 17:36 -0400, Elliot Lee a écrit :
> There's a tree available that looks pretty close to what FC3 will be.

Perhaps it's a stupid question.

This week I try to build my own iso with the latest rawhide snapshot and
anaconda-runtime. It's horribly painful and I aborted my try at the step
"splittree.py".

Am I a real stupid guy to not be able to manage to build my own iso or
do Red Hat use some "magics" ?

> The main URL is http://testing.fedora.redhat.com/tree/ and there's a
> mirror at http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/FC3-rc1/3/
>
> Please try to break it. Especially interesting are bugs in the kernel, and
> any installer bugs resulting from kernel changes.
>
> Have fun,

I'll do :-)