Preparation for Fedora Extras / fedora.us FC3 rebuild - please list packages in the wiki that don't need to be rebuilded

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sun Oct 24 16:02:11 UTC 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:40:43 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> I created a page in the fedora.us Wiki with names of packages that
> should not be rebuilded by the build team when the rebuild for FC3
> happens:

When will that happen? I think we're pretty late. Only two weeks left
before FC3 gets released. And except for new packages, which have been
tried by QA on FC3 test releases during the past weeks, it could be
that GCC 3.4 breaks some of the existing packages, too. Considering
how long it took for the FC2 rebuild to be near complete (it's still
not complete, see FC2Status page), this is a rather poor situation
IMO. Not even considering rpm.livna.org, which depends on fedora.us
packages.

--
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux 2.6.8-1.541
loadavg: 1.09 1.05 1.01