Mail gui config

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Oct 30 01:58:21 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 30.10.2004 schrieb Jon Nettleton um 3:24:

> I have a better question.  When are we going to drop sendmail and
> switch to postfix as the default install?  I find postfix more
> intuitive, not to mention the better security out of the box.
>
> -Jon

It is nice that you have a personal favourite, but it would be stupid to
exclude Sendmail from Fedora because someone likes Postfix more.

Alexander

P.S. You raise nothing but a holy war by this. Please let us stop it in
time.

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 03:53:14 up 10 days, 32 users, load average: 0.27, 0.20,
0.19