mail gui

John Mizell john.mizell at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 30 16:18:15 UTC 2004

To begin programming one has to know what to program
against. Right now no one knows what the perfered mail
server is.

John Mizell

Am Sa, den 30.10.2004 schrieb John Mizell um 2:35:

> When can we expect development to start on a Mail
> server Gui tool? It seems this is one of the last
> servers that does not have a gui.

> John Mizell

Feel free to start programming :)

Btw. what do you mean with the term "mail server"? Any
specific one of
the 3 MTAs Fedora ships with (Sendmail, Postfix, Exim)
or Cyrus-IMAPd or
dovecot for the IMAP/POP3 serving?

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany | GPG key
1024D/ED695653 1999-07-13