firefox and thunderbird for rawhide

Michael Favia michael at insitesinc.com
Wed Sep 1 15:16:13 UTC 2004

Warren Togami wrote:

> According to Havoc, firefox and thunderbird must be added for
> FC3/RHEL4 target.  I am now rushing to build them into rawhide.  Your
> assistance in testing and analysis would be greatly appreciated.

While there are a number of issues currently affecting proper operation
of Firefox and thunderbird in FC at this time I for one will be happy to
analyze and test these two components in particular. Ive been looking
forward to this inclusion for some time now. My hope is that the new
availability will further increase the install base for both
applications and more importantly the larger install base will consist
of those individuals most likely to file useful bugfixes and issues for
the quick and betterment of both apps. Thank you for the efforts Warren.

--

Michael Favia           michael at insitesinc dot com
Insites Incorporated    http://michael.insitesinc.com