Rawhide and GFS

Roland Käser roli at israel-jugendtag.ch
Mon Apr 4 16:20:33 UTC 2005

Hello

Thanks

Sorry for the question: Are there some howto documents for integrating
gfs into an existing kernel? I'm current on making system tests for
creating a all purpose server cluster containing gfs for the filesystem
over all data partitions of our servers and using xen for the
virtualization of the effectivly servers (for sample NFS,Webserver,
JBOSS etc.) to run on top of this gfs and xen cluster.

Roland