gnome-vfs not in Rawhide?

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Tue Apr 5 15:37:56 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 11:24 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2005 11:12 AM, seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> wrote:
> > go through two lists of each releases srpms.
>
> uhm.. the easiest way to do this.. is to keep two whole trees of
> rawhide src.rpms on disk locally.. so i can do a loop over rpm -qp
> --qf?
>
> Couldn't i do something similar just with 2 versions of the rawhide
> metadata cached locally... with repoquery..

Basically .. why not. The problem ATM is that repoquery uses yum's cache
and config so there's no direct, easy way to specify an arbitrary
metadata set for purposes like this. On my todo-list though...

> assuming the newest yum
> fixes whatever issues that was keeping repoquery from working last
> time i tried it?

I don't remember seeing a bug report about it :) Anyway, the current
repoquery from yum-utils (or from laiskiainen.org, they're the same)
should work just fine with yum 2.3.2, if not, let me know.

	- Panu -