gnome-vfs not in Rawhide?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:02:29 UTC 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 11:37 AM, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at welho.com> wrote:
> I don't remember seeing a bug report about it :)

ah crap.. i was confused... repoclosure was the thing that wasnt
working for me last time i tried....

> Basically .. why not. The problem ATM is that repoquery uses yum's cache
> and config so there's no direct, easy way to specify an arbitrary
> metadata set for purposes like this. On my todo-list though...

well no EASY way... but what if i was sneaky and had 2 different yum
configurations or something? Any amount of script/configuration file
magic is going  be far preferable to having to cache all of rawhide
locally. The goal is to check to make sure we all have an accurate
picture of which packages have been dropped every "reasonably useful
period of time" or so days.

-jef"repothis repothat"spaleta