cyrus-imapd (Was Re: Removed packages

Marius Andreiana malists at epon.ro
Tue Apr 5 18:33:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 14:14 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> so what should we do? An upstream application adds a library dependency,
> should fedora drop the app?
>
> Is that how it should be done?
no, but until I replied I saw Daniel's postings about not having been
asked about the performance issues and it looks like it's not libxml's
fault, but rather the python binding.

I just saw your reply about volunteering and I agree with you. You
increased speed and don't have time to research the libxml2-python
problems, as you are a volunteer. That's great and thanks for yum!

--
Marius Andreiana
Epon -- future-proof business applications