gnome-vfs not in Rawhide?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 22:40:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

> > Unless you consider that users should be able to associate a message like:
> >
> > setup: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-1.2.so.0 not found

> By that argument we can never drop any library, ever b/c SOMETHING might
> depend on it.

Correct.

Wouldn't there be a way of either reverse engineering the Loki loader to
see what (if anything) it does special or adding a compat- library in?

While I completely agree with Seth's argument (I've used it plenty of
times myself), losing the Loki loader would mean losing quite a lot of
games which rely on the Loki loader.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the