ipac-ng 1.31 does not work anymore

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Fri Apr 8 11:49:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

after updating to Fedora Core 4 Test 1 my ipac-ng stopped working :-(((

From what I see it calls xcalloc() with an insane size value from
prepare_entry()/iptables.c:1279 caused by an insane target->size value
in the line before. Unfortunately I was unable to figure out where this
value is coming from and would appreciate any help.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Attempting to apply the OSI layers model to a real network is just like
attempting to represent seven dimensions in four dimensional reality.