Preventing spammers from infiltrating the Red Hat mailing lists

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 23:11:11 UTC 2005

William, you are off-topic for this mailing list.  Your request of the
added header necessary for Gmane to translate e-mail addresses in their
archives is nothing something that I can do myself, and need to ask our
sysadmins to do.

While this may help, it will only a little.  Nothing stops spammers from
subscribing to all lists and getting all e-mail addresses that way.  And
nothing stops other people from making the list archives available
elsewhere.  As I said earlier THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com