Why No Spider Monkey in Elinks

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Apr 17 00:36:59 UTC 2005

I'm looking at elinks-0.10.3 currently in the development tree. It
appears to be built without Spider Monkey support, which is unfortunate
from my perspective. Reason is that this combo provides the eyes-free
user the only option currently viable for javascript support on web
pages.

Is there some reason?

Alternatively, what package would I need to install in order to roll my
own with Spider Monkey enabled? I've Googled, but am not coming up with
the answer this time.

Thanks for any assistance on this.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040