Fedora Core 4 test3 freeze warning

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 21 13:21:41 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 15:30 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Fedora Core 4 test3 is set to freeze in a week. That's April 27. By then
> all the broken dependencies need to be fixed, bugs fixed, etc. On the
> installer side, upgrades are supposed to work! :-)
>
> This is the last test release of the FC4 cycle so please make sure to put
> as much effort as possible into finding and reporting bugs, doing test
> installs/upgrades, etc.

Nominations for FC4 blocker bugs:

#145314 GNOME/Evolution cut/paste is broken. I can select something in
	one Evo composer, middle click in another Evo composer and get
	something _other_ than what I just selected.

#154336 NetworkManager code fails C101 (although admittedly I had to
	look it up too to double-check it was being naughty)

#154499 GNOME file dialog shows indeterministic behaviour when I type
	a filename into it and press 'enter'

_Either_ but probably not both of:

#147675 Modemlights applet is broken.
#136662 NetworkManager doesn't replace modemlights applet

It's also be nice to see some of the Evo bugs fixed... #83257, #145313,
#145634, #147780, #151121, and some others. It's getting to the point
where I think I really might have to ditch Evolution and switch to
something less crack-inspired.

--
dwmw2