java-1.4.2-gcj-compat uninstalls sun jre

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 26 19:12:19 UTC 2005

> This situation is totally unacceptable. In fact, it is so troubling that
> it negates all the effort jef and seth have put in on rpm and yum.  Thus
> they must commit hari-kari to restore the honor of fedora.

So, afaict you're either kidding or you're a jerk. I'm going to assume
you're kidding. :)

at this level there's nothing yum is doing at all.

I can _fix_ it by making the install of xml-commons\* a trueinstall and
manually removing the older xml-commons packages but that kinda defeats
the purpose of HAVING an update mode at all.

-sv