Filesystem options for USB storage devices

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Apr 27 03:03:08 UTC 2005

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the options for an entry
that's added to /etc/fstab when an USB storage device is plugged in?

I wanted to change some options (exec, ...) for "vfat" devices but I
don't want to hardcode an entry into /etc/fstab.

I had already posted this question to fedora-list, but as I got no
answer I'm thinking that maybe it can't be done. So, I was wondering if
there are any plans to allow this or nobody had thought about it?

--
Carlos Rodrigues