rawhide report: 20050427 changes

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 13:46:52 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 09:25 -0400, John Thacker wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 08:08:17AM -0400, Build System wrote:
> > gconf-editor-2.10.0-4
> > ---------------------
> > * Wed Apr 27 2005 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 2.10.0-4
> > - silence %post
>
> The %postun script is still broken on this package.  It needs to set
> GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE just like the %post script does.  (Bug #152238)

It's actually more broken than that.  The gconf schema should be getting
installed in %post, not %postun.  Fixed for -5.

My changes were basically just quiet'ing all of the
gtk-update-icon-cache runs.  I'll try to double check and make sure none
of the other packages that were mass-modified to run
gtk-update-icon-cache had a similar problem introduced.

Jeremy