How to run a swt program?

Yuan Yijun yuan.bbbush at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:30:11 UTC 2005

I don't know how to run a swt program after I upgraded libswt3-gtk2 to
3.1M6. There is 1 article in this list, and 2 articles about this, on
gcj wiki and classpath wiki respectively. (I found them through
googling ".jar.so".) But I still cannot run a swt program, with the
steps described in these documents. If --cp contains only my jar, gcj
prompts that it cannot find some class definitions which are in swt.
If not specify -Djava.library.path, gcj prompts that it cannot find
libswt-pi-gtk-...so, which is not contained in libswt3-gtk2 rpm, but I
still can locate it from /usr/share/eclipse/configurations/...... Then
what do the class map.db files do? Would anyone please help me out?
Thanks very much!