RFP for Extras: Grace

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 13:28:36 UTC 2005

Hi folks!

I've just stumbled across on of my ancient package requests in bugzilla.
It is for Grace, a really nice data plotter similar to gnuplot but a lot
more intuitive. Here the link:

http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/

I played around with it quite a while ago and was really impressed,
especially withe the statistics stuff you can do with it.

Though i probably won't have time to take care of it i'd just wanted to
mention it here so that the request doesn't vanish into oblivion. If
someone feels like wanting to pick it up that would be really nice.

Thanks,

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111