kernel problem: undefined symbol initPAnsiStrings

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Mon Aug 29 01:05:35 UTC 2005

With the kernel 2.6.11-1.35_FC3 and  2.6.12-1.1372_FC3 I can't use a
program. Starting up it complains:  undefined symbol: initPAnsiStrings

There was no problem with all kernels before 2.6.11-1.35_FC3

2 questions:

a) is there a chance to get initPAnsiStrings back in the next kernel
release

b) does someone know where I can get the kernel before 2.6.11-1.35_FC3
(I removed it accidentally because of space issues, don't even remember
the version number)? The download servers and the mirrors I tried have
just the actual version available.

(It's my online banking program, would be quite nice to have it working
in the not so far future  :-)  )

Thanks
Peter