bugzilla

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Wed Aug 31 14:54:31 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 10:41, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Gene C. wrote:
> >As new packages get added to Fedora Core and Fedora Extras, they are not
> >always added to bugzilla.  What is a "good" way to report these needed
> >bugzilla updates?
> >

> They should be. If not choose "bugzilla" itself as a component and file
> them

A bit difficult ... "bugzilla" is not listed as a component under Fedora
Extras.  I could select "Bugzilla" as the product/category but the only more
or less appropriate component looks like "inventory" and that is not used.

While something under Fedora Infrastructure may be appropriate in this case,
there should be something more obvious and applicable to all
products/categories handled by this instantiation of bugzilla.
--
Gene