'everything' install option in FC5test1

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 02:23:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 08:02 -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Matthew Miller writes:
> > On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 12:50:26AM -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > > In a lot of cases, packages which aren't listed in the comps file at all
> > > (or aren't a dependency of something) perhaps _should_ move to Extras.
> > > In addition, I think there probably are packages which should move
> > > somewhere into the comps file.  File bugs against comps for things that
> > > should be listed and aren't.
> >
> > How about making Anaconda always only do a minimal install, and make
> > firstboot have the option to install other things if you want 'em? :)
>
> Have you forgotten firsboot is inaccessible? You do care about that,
> right?

Then let's work towards making firstboot accessible.  Frankly, that
should be done anyway.  If you could file specific bugs about things
which would help, then we can look into them and work on prioritizing
them.

We'll want to make sure to take advantage of the basics of ATK at least
for testing with dogtail anyway :)

Jeremy