FC4 Hangs when copying more that 40MB to SD card..why?

mukund jampala mukund.miscregisters at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:37:43 UTC 2005

Dear David,

The same source code worked efficiently for the erlier version of Fedora dists.
I was just wanted to know if there is a really a big change either in
the kernel or the FC4 which is causing this which I will be required
to handle.

Also, the sources of these drivers are covered under a NON-GPL
liesence and soon will be open once they attain stability.

Please do the required help.

Regards,
Mukund Jampala