kernel-2.6.14-1.1653_FC4.netdev.6?

Nathan Grennan fedora-devel-list at cygnusx-1.org
Wed Dec 14 17:03:00 UTC 2005

  I am interested in moving to kernel-2.6.14-1.1653_FC4, and I am
curious when kernel-2.6.14-1.1653_FC4.netdev.6 will be out.

  On a side note I seem to have found another bug in sky2. I have no
error messages or signs of why, but I found I could no longer ping other
computers on the network via that interface. I also tested it, and they
couldn't ping it. I first noticed the problem when trying to go to a web
server on another machine via that interface and it couldn't connect. I
checked the link status with ethtool and mii-tool. Both reported the
link was good. I also tried resetting the switch, but no results.
Finally I rebooted the computer and it worked again. It so far hasn't
failed again. Any suggestions of what I can do next time to get some
useful debugging information that might help track down the problem?