Default cursor theme for FC5.

Dick Dishkuvek dishkuvek at dclam.com
Wed Dec 14 19:01:34 UTC 2005

Joachim Frieben wrote:
> I think the classic Bluecurve icon cursor them is much better
> anyway than this spinning blue thingy of FC5-rawhide.

I agree.  The spinning blue thing is a distraction, it also makes the
cursor take up too much area, cursors should be a little smaller, at
least by default.

There was a comment earlier about the FC4 cursors "busy" animated hour
glass being too busy.  This may be true, but it is certainly less busy
than the blue spinning thing.

I like both Bluecurve (FC4) and jimmac cursors.  I don't see anything
wrong with keeping the FC4 cursors.  They are certainly the two best
cursor themes out there, at least, in my opinion.