Azureus (Was: bittorrent in core? what frontend?)

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Sat Dec 17 22:15:16 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 09:46 -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
> I will give it another go once a gcj4.1 built SWT (from Eclipse) lands
> in rawhide.  There have been many Classpath bug fixes over the past
> year, so everybody cross your fingers.

Just FYI, I've packaged Azureus for rawhide with our Free stack.  Here's
a screenshot:

	http://spindazzle.org/pics/azureus-on-gcj4-2005-12-17.png

There are still bugs preventing it from working properly.  Hopefully I
can get some of the gcj and GNU Classpath hackers to help sort out the
remaining issues and we can push it into Extras sometime.

AG